I have been honored to present to educators at conferences in California, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, and Virginia. My presentations (such as digital breakouts, Google Sites, blogging, podcasting, and more) make teaching sustainable and instruction engaging. I love collaborating with educators through in-person sessions, social media, Google Hangouts, and YouTube. For speaking and presentation inquiries, please contact e-mail email@example.com.
My presentations include:
- Become a Connected Educator
Breakout of Boring Exit Tickets
- Educational Technology for Students with Learning Needs
- Engage Your Students with Digital #BreakoutEDU
- Get Off the Stage – Google Apps and Edtech Make Instruction Student-Centered
- Getting Started with Blogging
- Getting Started with Google Forms
- Getting Started with Google Sites
Getting Started Podcasting with Your Chromebook
- Getting the Most Out of Video in the Classroom
- Make Video Lessons with Your Chromebook
- Unlock Awesome Vocabulary!