Inspired by Steve Martin on SNL, here are twelve wishes I have for Google Workspace and Google improvements. Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Multiple Chrome Profiles on Chromebooks
- Students unable to rename Google Chat Spaces and remove members
- The ability to embed Expeditions in Google Arts & Culture on websites
- Links to specific scenes in Expeditions in Google Arts & Culture
- Google Drive videos playing in Google Doc preview panels
- Smart Chips and Preview Panels for Forms, Jams, My Maps, and Google Earth Projects in Google Docs
- Lexend fonts in Google Forms and Google Jamboard
- See all Jamboard Jam frames in the Google Classroom feedback and grading screen
- Jamboard option in Google Drive advanced search
- See all Jamboard frames in Google Drive preview
- Ability to add Google Slides and YouTube videos to Jamboard Jams
- Insert Google Slides slides and Jamboard frames into Jamboard
BONUS Wish: An improved rich text editor in Google Classroom and rich text editors for Google My Maps and Jamboard sticky notes.
What do you think? Are these worth wishing for? What are your Google wishes? Please let me know by commenting below or tweeting me, @TomEMullaney.