Ever since discovering the Google Jamboard app in June 2017, I have been obsessed with its possibilities for classroom collaboration and brainstorming.
The Google Jamboard app is part of G Suite’s Core Education services and is available 100% FREE on mobile devices and the web.
- Google Jamboard web app
- Google Jamboard in the Google Play Store
- Google Jamboard in the Apple App Store
I have published YouTube videos with Jamboard instructional ideas, tips, and tricks to help educators get the most out of this powerful app.
Additionally, I have published blog posts to help teachers use Jamboard:
- Talking Jamboard on the 10 Minute Teacher Podcast (2021 Update)
- Jamboard Across Grade Levels
- Bring Collaboration to the Next Level with the Google Jamboard App
- Congratulations! It’s Your First Day of Google Jamboard!
- Comparing and Contrasting Google’s Actual Drawing Apps
- Drawing with Google Apps on The Suite Talk
- Clearing Up Google Jamboard Confusion
- The Getting Started Guide for Touchscreen Chromebooks in the Classroom
- Immersive Learning with Google – SXSW EDU Panel Recap
- Join Me for Transform Your Learning Space with Jamboard
- Collaborating With The Google Jamboard App On The Suite Talk
- Google Jamboard Updates on The Suite Talk
- I Shared My Thoughts About Google Jamboard On The 10 Minute Teacher Podcast
- I Played with the Google Jamboard App on One of My Favorite YouTube Channels
- 5 Google Classroom Pro Tips for Its 5th Birthday (Look at Tip 5)
Are you a teacher curious about using the Jamboard app with your students? Tweet me at @TomEMullaney or comment below. Are you a school district in need of Jamboard professional development? I would love to work with you! Please e-mail me at email@example.com.