As a Google Certified Innovator and Trainer, I offer a variety of engaging professional learning experiences, with workshops, presentations and consulting. Whether you need a speaker who uses technology to ignite teachers’ love of their craft or simply need help selecting the right Chromebook for your district’s 1:1 initiative, I am excited to get to work for you.
My sessions include:
- Google for Education Level 1 and Level 2
- Next-Level Collaboration with Jamboard
- Around the World with Google Mapping and Geography Tools
- Get Artsy with Google’s Actual Drawing Apps
- Digital Storytelling
- Feedback in G Suite
- Collaboration in G Suite
- Got iPads? Then you have Google Expeditions!
- Get Off the Stage – Google Apps and Edtech Make Instruction Student-Centered
- Engage Students with Digital Breakouts
- Getting Started with Google Sites
- Making the Most out of Chromebooks in the Classroom
- Android Apps for Chromebooks
- Get Up and Going with Podcasts
Please complete this brief PD Request Form to inquire about my services.