Google Classroom is awesome. Teachers can take it beyond substitution to redefine teaching and learning in their classroom. I have posted ten strategies to help teachers do so on the BAMNetwork Radio blog.
- Anchor Activities in the About Tab
- Create a Question for Class Discussions
- Easily Find All Google Classroom Files by Student
- Google Classroom as Backchannel for Students to Help Each Other
- Make it All Accessible to Absent Students and/or Convert to Blended Learning
- Google Forms for Do Nows and Assessment
- Choosing a Theme Image
- Make a New Google Classroom for Each Class Unit
- A Strategy for Differentiation
Thank you for reading these suggestions. I hope they help you go deeper with Google Classroom. Please comment below or tweet me at @edtechtom if you would like to chat more about going deeper with Google Classroom.